Terms & Conditions
*Every body type is different so results experienced may vary amongst individuals and hence cannot be guaranteed.
Free Nutri Guide: This offer starts from 15 Sep 2pm SGT while stocks last. This offer entitles customers to a maximum of ONE(1) free BodyBoss Superfood 12 Week Nutrition Guide with every order. No promo code is needed. Not to be used in conjunction with other ongoing offers or promotions. No adjustment is allowed on previous purchases.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No adjustment is allowed on previous purchases. SkinnyMint reserves the right to cancel or alter any promotion without prior notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of SkinnyMint is final.
Skinnymint’s “10 Days” Social Media (Instagram) Competition
- Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition commences at 22:00 GMT+8 on 14 September 2020 and closes at 21:00 GMT+8 on 24 September 2020 ("Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand and the United States who have an account on Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with clause 6 below.
- Employees of Supernova Pte Ltd (“Promoter”) or any of their affiliated entities, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over as at the beginning of the Promotion Period.
How to Enter
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- log into their Instagram account;
- follow the “skinnymintcom” Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/skinnymintcom);
- like the competition post on the “skinnymintcom” Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/skinnymintcom); and
- publicly post on the entrant’s own Instagram Stories a video of the entrant performing any one of the challenges outlined on the “skinnymintcom” Instragram page in relation to this competition.
- All entries must be submitted personally via Instagram. The Promoter may reject an entry if, in its opinion, the entry has been made using an automated service.
- Each entrant agrees that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without payment of any further fee or compensation. The Promoter may use any entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition. Such use does not constitute endorsement of the entry or guarantee that the entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Each entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to these terms and conditions as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant unconditionally and irrevocably consents to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the Promoter believes has manipulated, interfered or tampered with the entry process, fails to provide information or provides false information, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each entry must:
- be an original work and not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- not contain any viruses or cause injury or harm;
- not contain material that is, or deemed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion to be, unlawful or fraudulent; in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, data, publicity or other right; offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or threatening; objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender; or otherwise unsuitable for publication or display;
- not be negative about the Promoter or any of its products; or contain or refer to any logos, names, trademarks or images of products, except for those of the Promoter; and
- comply with these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant agrees that they are fully responsible for the response they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such response, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any response from its account without notice for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting any other of these terms and conditions, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Promoter and each of its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities brought or asserted by any third party against the Promoter and each of its affiliates, in relation to the entrant’s entry or the Promoter’s use of it, or the entrant’s conduct in connection with this promotion.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a judging panel from the Promoter. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity.
- The 10x entries deemed to be the most original and creative by the judging panel will be selected as the winning entries.
- The prize is one year’s worth (12 units) of one Skinnymint product of the winners’ choice, excluding bundles and subject to availability.
- The prize is worth approximately USD 298.80 to USD 727.82 in total, depending on the product chosen. The stated prize value is the current recommended retail value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winners.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or for any harm, illness, allergic reactions or injuries caused by the use or consumption of prizes; and is not responsible or liable for any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Notification of Winners
- The winners will be notified via a post on the “skinnymintcom” Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/skinnymintcom) and a private Instagram message. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their Instagram account remains active to enable the Promoter to contact them if they win.
- The Promoter may, at any time, verify to its satisfaction the eligibility of an entry or entrant. The entrant must provide such information as the Promoter in its absolute discretion requires to verify eligibility. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- After notification, if a winner does not claim the prize by 20:00 SGT on 8 October 2020, rejects the prize or is disqualified from the competition for any reason, the Promoter may assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry in the competition, or withdraw the prize (subject to the direction of any relevant authority), and the original winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes. This process will be repeated if required.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Each entrant consents to their personal information being collected by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the competition and arranging for the prize to be provided to the winning entrant.
- The winning entrant consents to the Promoter using their full name and Instagram handle in any media and for an unlimited period of time without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- There is no fee payable to the Promoter to enter this competition. Any internet connection and usage costs associated with accessing the “skinnymintcom” Instagram page are the responsibility of the entrant.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition.
- The Promoter may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time, whether before, during or after the Promotion Period.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable and will noy pay compensation for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in relation to this competition including a failure by the Promoter to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore.