Looking for something to snack on while you sip on your SkinnyMint teas? Well maybe you should go buy a lotto ticket because it’s your lucky day! From hunger busting breakfasts to pre-bedtime treats, we’ve tracked down three super-delicious, easy peasy, totally healthy recipes that perfectly complement our Morning Boost and Night Cleanse teas. No chef’s training required!
Make-Ahead Oats & Berries Breakfast Bowl
Pairs well with: Morning Boost
With juicy berries and creamy oats, these pre-prepared breakfast bowls are a dream pairing with Morning Boost’s fresh, fruity Guarana, green tea and dandelion flavors.
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup gluten-free of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 cup of frozen berries and fruit
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter
- Add 1/3 cup of gluten-free rolled oats, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and 2 tablespoons of milk into a mason jar or container
- Stir them altogether
- Cover the mason jar or container and refrigerate overnight
- Scoop it out into a bowl the next morning
- Add 1 cup of frozen berries and fruit onto the oats
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey and nut butter of your choice and dig in!
Avocado Toast with Tomato & Basil
Pairs well with: Morning Boost
Smashed avo is always a popular breakfast option, but it’s even better teamed with blistered cherry tomatoes and fresh, zingy basil. And do you know what basil tastes really great with? Green tea – one of the energizing ingredients in the Morning Boost blend!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 1 avocado
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 a lime (or lemon)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- Extra virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Toast bread to your liking
- Spoon 1 avocado into a bowl, squeeze in 1/2 a lemon/lime and add salt and pepper to taste. Use a fork to mash it all up.
- Lightly pan fry 3 cherry tomatoes until blistered and slightly brown.
- Spoon avo mash over the 2 pieces of toast, and top with the blistered cherry tomatoes and freshly chopped basil. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and dig in!
Easy Raw Vegan Cacao Balls
Pairs well with: Night Cleanse
After eating healthily all day, it’s sooo tempting to treat yourself with some chocolate balls in front of the TV. Now you can, guilt-free, with this healthy raw choc recipe! Cacao and peppermint are a match made in heaven, so these chocolate buttons taste oh so good with SkinnyMint Night Cleanse!
Ingredients (1 serving):
For Cacao Balls:
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of Green Cleansing Elixir
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave for drizzling
For Chocolate Topping:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (optional)
- 1 cup of chocolate
- Handful of coconut flakes
- Mix up all the ingredients for the Cacao Balls in a big bowl
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into small balls
- Place them on a tray in the freezer for 10 minutes
- While the Cacao Balls are in the freezer, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of chocolate on low heat in a pot, until it's a smooth mixture.
- After 10 minutes, take your Cacao Balls out and coat them evenly with the chocolate topping
- Sprinkle a handful of coconut flakes over the coated Cacao Balls
- Let them rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
Get Your 28 Day Teatox today!
Looking to Maximize Your Results?
Combine your routine with these products