Why bin your Morning Boost teabag when it can be used to make a delectable face scrub? Let us show you how.
Don’t trash your used Morning Boost teabag just yet. Instead of discarding it, get extra mileage out of it by using it on your skin. This little packet of damp tea-leaves is packed with antioxidants and vitamins which not only nourishes you on the inside, but gives you an outer glow as well. Who knew our Morning Boost tea could be such a multitasking ace?
Green tea has anti-aging properties, whilst Yerba Mate and Guarana revitalize dull, puffy skin.
Green tea, Yerba Mate and Guarana are the key ingredients of Morning Boost and they provide the major benefits of your DIY facial scrub.
Equipped with anti-ageing properties, green tea detoxifies your skin for a blemish-free complexion. Yerba Mate and Guarana, on the other hand, provide caffeine to revitalize dull and puffy skin.
Let’s get glowing!
- 1 used Morning Boost tea bag
- 1 tablespoon organic cold-pressed/raw coconut oil (or simply use a non-comedogenic facial moisturiser)
- 1 tablespoon almond flour/meal (alternatively, you can make your own by grinding almonds coarsely in a coffee grinder)
- Tear open the Morning Boost tea bag and pour its contents into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir briskly to incorporate all ingredients. The mixture will resemble thick oatmeal and it should be easy to scoop up with your fingers.
- The scrub is ready to be used. Apply on your face and massage in gentle, circular motions.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Admire your beautiful visage in the mirror!
Need more Morning Boost tea?
Looking to Maximize Your Results?
Combine your routine with these products